I did get one, and I promised to report on it. I haven't had the
chance to use it, more than transfering a few MB from a card to check
that it works.

I'm in my last two weeks before my six month work hiatus, so I will be
travelling and using it quite a bit soon. I'll report then.

--
Juan Buhler - SIGGRAPH 2005 Sketches and Posters Chair
http://www.jbuhler.com