Hi,

well, yes, for me european eBay sites have been worked well. US is less interesting because of shipping costs and import fees. Whatever, somehow I hope to get FA135 before summer breaks in.

BR, Margus

John Forbes wrote:

There's always Ebay, America's great contribution to environmental responsibility through recycling.

John