Fra: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 28. marts 2005 06:45
Til: Pentax Discuss
Emne: Enablement, The best 35mm camera ever!!!!

Probably not of much interest to anyone who wasn't shooting during the era
of fine Japanese mechanical SLR's but....

I owned one of these cameras from 1975 until the late 1980s, and have always
been sorry I let it go.
This is probably the best mechanical SLR ever produced anywhere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7502289298&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

And, since I have a fetish for standard lenses, I couldn't let this one go
by....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7502329123&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

For you hopeful sots, no, I am not changing mailing lists......
Yer still stuck with me.

William Robb