As near as I can figure the lens is made for an EXAKTA camera, (I could be
wrong).
I have no personal knowledge of the type of lens mount that you describe but I
don't think that YS refers to Yashica...

You may be able to find more information at this web site.

http://www.ihagee.org/

Now I feel that I've done my good deed for the day.