Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:58:23 -0500
From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: Concentrate

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:12:23 -0800 (PST), Francis
Alviar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One of my very first shots from the recently
acquired
> *ist DS.  This one taken with the FA 50mm f/1.4
lens.
>   My apologies for the cut-off right foot.  Cropped
> eliminate dead space.  Comments always welcome and
> very much appreciated.

> *ist DS, 1/750 @ f/8.  ISO 200.
> Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4

The cut-off foot or feet doesn't bother me at all -
I'd have likely
not noticed it had you not pointed it out.

Very cute shot!  Kids are so much fun to shoot - some
things in their
world are so important and serious!  You captured her
concentration,
all right!  <g>

Nice one.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri
Cartier-Bresson