I have posted a while back a long message on this program (with the
1.1 version, which finally worked on my Athlon).

In short, it has good things from Capture1, some better - drag and drop
file management too, three quick urgency categories (a lifesaver on
big assignment when shooting RAW!!!), etc.

It also has some bad things like overaggresive "detail extraction"
which makes most pictures look too artificial (I set sharpening off
completely). And dumb exposure adjustment - there are no levels nor
curves, making adjustment of contrast a tedious effort of going back
and forth between its own proprietary named sliders (which do
manipulate curves, but in a way you can't see easily). I guess they
will add curves and levels into the paid version.

The "fill light" function is totally useless. Even when used at low
amounts, it makes the picture look completely computer-generated.

So it's a mixed affair.

Good light!
           fra