MR> Oh, and I almost forgot: I also have a Domke 802 which I haven't yet
MR> even used as a camera bag. It usually holds my laptop computer,
MR> notepads, books, etc.

I have F2 and F802 - and frequently use the 802 as a camera bag. No
custom dividers, though, I simply put into it a Lowepro padded lens
case for the 80-200/2.8 (perfect fit) or another lowepro padded case
for the body with lens attached. Fits well. The best feature is that
it's inflatable, in a sort of way - I have stuffed it full of body,
two big zooms and flash, and still managed to put a jacket, scarf,
food and other things inside. It surely looked on verge of blowing off,
but held well ;-)

Good light!
           fra