Because we haven't all been caught/potentially caught in the vicious upgrade cycle.

Tom C.

From: "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Future of DA lenses
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:23:41 -0500

in what sense should you be happy? waiting until most of the others try it first works only when you are very large and can move at your leisure, waiting until the others make mistakes. when a market is growing as fast as the DSLR market is and is going to stop growing in perhaps 2 years, it's very dangerous to not stay even.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>