I am resending this plead for help. Waiting not too patiently for someone to
reply....

It was dark and I thought I had grabbed my 70-210 which is also an Albinar
but has worked fine on this body. I keep checking for a response but no-one
has answered me yet. Please respond off list so I can get it asap. I
subscribe to the digest so time passes while the messages accumulate.

(Tonight I put an Albinar 28-80 with pk-a mount on my PZ 20. Lens wouldn't
fully mount and will not dismount. Any suggestions??? Please!!! I am in a
panic. Feel like taking a hammer to the lens and taking it off in pieces.)

Thanks

Ted Beilby
Fayetteville, AR