Friday, April 1, 2005, 6:00:22 PM, Shel wrote:
SB> Louder than an LX?

SB> Shel

I had both three, and I think it _is_ louder than LX, even with winder
attached (IIRC LX with motordrive is even louder, but I have only
heard it once) :-)

OTOH, it was the last AF camera with pretty good viewfinder for AF
camera ... (still much worse compared to good MF cameras like MES or
LX, of course).

SFXn is even louder than EOS 1V with booster attached, as I learned
when I shot some news events with it few years back... It was not a
bad camera, but I would prefer Z1p over it anytime.

Good light!
           fra