On Apr 1, 2005 4:33 PM, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I understand all that.  The driver's license will only be proferred
for the photo.  The birth certificate will be the proof of
citizenship.  I know that to be on the safe side, a passport would be
nice.  We'll just have to see how fast they process it.  <g>  Here's
hoping...

Besides, I'll have Dave Brooks in the vehicle to vouch for me <vbg>.

cheers,
frank