From: glenn murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 5:35 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: PESO reflections

Here's a shot I took while walking through Chain O' Lakes State Park Saturday morning. The water wasn't quite as still as I would have liked. Comments are welcome. This image is about 200K.

Glenn

Reflections.jpg <http://home.comcast.net/%7Egutenberg14/reflections.jpg>

Pentax H1
Super Takumar 35mm 1:3.5
Ilford Pan F Plus
F8 @ 1/125
Negative scanned with a Konica Minolta DiMage Scan Dual IV and Vuescan
Photoshop Elements 3 used to remove a small overhanging branch that was sticking in from the upper left corner