From: Herb Chong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Apr 3, 2005 11:00 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Realviz 4.0 stitcher

i have Stitcher Express. it has many of the important features from the full
version of Stitcher. it's not especially good for landscapes. its blending
capabilities are not so good, so unless you have some geometric element to
let the program find and align images, it doesn't do a very good job. like
most of the stitching programs that do blending, it really needs to have
overlaps of about 30-50% to function well. for all its faults, i find that
iSeeMedia Photovista the best of the easy to use programs. Stitcher really
is meant for architectural type of panorama stitching unless you want to
take lots of time to manually align images. for that, Stitcher Express isn't
quite adequate. Pano Tools is probably still the best, but it is far from
easy to use.

Herb....