From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 7:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Portrait lens wanted

     I've been hunting for a good portait lens for a while, but E-bay has
been awfully slow lately. (unless you are in to belt buckles and
endoscopes).
What i'm looking for is a K105/2.8 or an M or A 100/2.8 (not macro). I've
passed up the M a few times b/c i'm waiting to see an A 100 or K 105, but
i've not even seen them. So...i guess what i'm asking is how much do either
of these go for? It might be that i am waiting around for something out of
my
league, but i don't know b/c i've not even seen one around. Are they rare?
or
just so good no one wants to sell them?
      Also...anyone just really feel like getting rid of one of these, or
should i keep waiting? Thanks.

Brent