Herb said:
> but they are not identical, just very close. producing a limited edition set
> of 25 or 50 that are close to one another isn't good enough.

For what purpose are they not good enough? The galleries I've visited that sell
BW prints take great pride in the fact that each print is unique in that it was
created  by hand. That's part of what makes wet prints more valuable to art
collector's Each print has a personality and a history of its own. They are not
merely clones. Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of the digital workflow and
inkjet printing, but I appreciate the artistry of the darkroom.
Paul