Tomorrow morning bright and early, I'm off to Nova Scotia for an
extended long weekend, returning Monday evening.  Plane leaves about 7
am tomorrow, so it will be a long day.

In the camera bag are the LX, Zenitar 16mm fisheye, Vivitar S1 3.8
constant aperture 24-48 zoom, Pentax K 1.2 50mm, Sigma APO 3.8-4.8
50-200 zoom (more compact than the S1 70-210).  That's a pretty good
range covered.  Plus, the little Leica CL/Summicron c 40mm, just in
case I get a chance to do some street shooting in Halifax.  Lots of
film, even a roll of colour!  <vbg>  No flash.

Hell, I'm only going for 5 days, I guess that should do me.  <LOL>

Haven't seen my family down there for almost three years, so I'm
really looking forward to this mini-vacation.

I'm sort of checking the list as I pack, but in about an hour I'm
off-line to get a good night's sleep before my early start to the
airport.  Won't unsub, so I'll have lots to go through and delete when
I get back - just so you don't talk behind my back!!

cheers,
frank