Today I got the Adaptall 2 mount I bought from Jim Colwell.
It's great - with userguide and all.
Now, my two adaptall lenses (2.8/28mm  and 3.5/70-150mm) both work like
A-lenses.
Especially on the "D" this is a huge advantage, since I don't have to use
stopped down metering anymore.
The lenses are now up-graded from "K" to "A" lenses.

These are very nice lenses, which I have been testing during the last week.
I especially like the 3.5/70-150mm - it's an excellent performer and will
serve well for candid portraits etc., because of the convenient focal lengt.

Now I can only hope to find a nice Tamron MF 200-500mm Adaptall (rare) for
concert shots!

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt