Bruce,

You are really outdoing yourself with nice flower pix
these days!  Poppies are really hard to shoot, because
they move like crazy with the slightest breeze, and
Murphy's/Sod's law provides a breeze whenever poppies,
my camera, and I coincide.

I like the fourth one the best.

Rick

http://www.daytonphoto.com/Galleries/Poppies/index.htm