Cotty wrote:

On 8/4/05, Mat Maessen, discombobulated, unleashed:

http://www.matoe.org/pics/England2005/roll1/tn/005_3.JPG.html

Taken on my trip to the UK last week for my grandmother's funeral, on
the day of the funeral. Typical weather for the south of England this
time of year.
Canonet QL17, Fuji NPH, quick grab shot while having tea.

Is 009_7 the Australian version?

Love the cow in the hedge :-)

You might find that that cow moos in a particularly deep voice..... 8-)

New Forrest? Nice place.

The weather last week was pretty bad. We even had a snow shower
yesterday, with temps about 2 deg C. But today it's bright sunshine and
11C with tomorrow set to be 16, which is good as we're about to set off
for a week to Cornwall, a place I've never been.

Been snowing on and off for the last two days here unlike Cornshire, where I was two weeks ago, with glorious early spring sunshine. Reccommend the Eden Project. See if you can do better with the Giant Killer Bee than I can.

Sorry to read about your grandmother.

Ditto.

mike