Hi!

An early morning walk is a most wonderful time to take the camera
along.  The lighting presents very nice possibilities.  In this case,
hazy backlighting helped to create the effect.

Pentax *istD, Tokina AT-X SD 400/5.6 ISO 800, 1/1500 sec @ f/6.7, handheld, manual focus

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_1552a.htm

Converted from Raw to Tiff in Capture 1 LE and sized/sharpened for web
using BreezeBrowser.

Bruce, I am sorry to say that, but it reminds of me geometry in nature and fractals. It is beautiful, but in a very mathematical way, at least in my eyes... I mean that as a compliment, I really do :).

Now, we need to see who's strong, Paul Stenquist-the-handholder or Bruce Dayton-the-Tokina-wielder :).

Isn't *istD lovely at 800 ISO? :)

Boris