pcn> majority of the categories. However,in the section "other work"
pcn> there are a few pages that come up completely different and don't
pcn> allow backing up to the previous page. These include "Refugee
pcn> children..." "Home for the mentally handicapped...,"  and
pcn> "Theater performance in derelict..."

Hi Paul,
        thanks - I somehow forgot to upload them. They are now online
        in the new version. However, the Slaughterhouse theater I will
        have to redo some other time. Perhaps I will just pull it
        before it is done.

pcn> Nice to see these shots again. A lot of great work here.
pcn> Paul

Thank you! The worst is always the editing of the keepers - especially
with stories that were emotional... that's why unbiased critique from
the list is so good. Say, is there some photograph in the portfolio
that bothers you ;-) ?

Frantisek