Hi all

Is there a serious KX expert out there amongst you?

The reason I ask is this. I bought a non working KX a while back as a parts
body for the one I already own, the previous owner said it would only wind on
one or two frames, it had been repaired twice but still had the same problem.

When I got the camera I loaded an out of date film and tried it, film advance
was a little stiff but not to the point of damaging the film and provided you
loaded the leader well no prolems at all. Great I thought I've got a nice
user!

However, the meter does not appear to work. Clean battery compartment, fresh
batteries, needle moves if you move the camera briskly.

Could it be a bad connection or is the meter shot?

John

John Whittingham

Technician