Nick,
The post exposure reading was taken on the LX after
unlocking the mirror. I set f/8, focused, locked up
the mirror and shot. I have no way of knowing what the
actual shutter speed was when the meter read the light
reflected by the film. Just seems a large drop and at
a speed which may not even allow a shutter speed
change after the reflective film shroud moves aside.
I will not be showing any image samples. My guess is
that the test will be inconclusive even using a 5000K
light box and a 15x loupe. If I'm convinced otherwise,
I'll pass it along.
I brought up the test in case anyone had a thought
about filter performances.

Jack