Woohoo!! Guys and gals!! Remember our big ride across Australia that we are
doing for charity?? Well, after many late nights and lotsa teeth grinding,
the labour of love aka our new website is finally live as of about five
minutes ago!!

Please support us guys and girls, this is a huge thing that we are doing and
our fundraising tally needs to go up!!  Please visit our site, feel free to
view our blog and leave a comment, or if you feel really generous, you may
purchase items from the Gift Club or leave us an online donation through
Paymate with your credit card.  By next week, we will have merchandise
available for purchase, so this is another way that you could help us!!

All of the funds we are raising are being donated to two wonderful
children's charities and all of the information about the charities is
available on our site.

I know that this is all off topic guys, but it is for a great cause and we
really could do with a hand!!  Plus, all of the photos on the site were
taken by me with Pentax equipment! ;)

The site can be found here:

www.headwindsanddreams.com

Thanks for looking and for your support, we can't wait to hear your
comments!!

tan.:)