I see that Boz's K-mount page has moved, but the new address doesn't seem to
work. Wazhappening?

Regards,
Bob...
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for
the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
It may be better to live under robber barons than
under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber
baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may
at some point be satiated: but those who torment us
for our own good will torment us without end, for they
do so with the approval of their own conscience."
C.S. Lewis  1898-1963