For those of you using Rawshooter, they've posted an update. I couldn't find the release notes, but I understand there isn't much changed except support for the D2X. And it's still free.

I've been using it as my primary converter and love it, mostly because it is so easy to batch process, and the eyedropper tool makes white balance a cinch. Can't think of a downside, it would be nice to have a batch rename function like PS built in - I like my PEFs renamed, but RSE will only rename the output files. It's part of their philosophy not to change the raw files at all, but it's a bit of an inconvenience.

http://www.pixmantec.com/products/rawshooter.html

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~derbyc