From: John Celio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Apr 15, 2005 12:52 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: San Francisco Nighttime Panorama

>> http://www.neovenator.com/gallery/files/d5/panorama_2_med.html
>> (make sure you click the image to see the large version)
>
> Just freakin' awesome. If prints are for sale, sign me up. :-)

Thanks to everyone who responded.  All the positive comments are making me
seriously consider making prints to sell.  I have no idea how to go about
selling my photos, as I've only given prints away as gifts in the past.  For
instance, what percentage markup do photographers put on their prints,
framed and unframed?  Anything else I should know?

Thanks,
John Celio

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.newpixel.net

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist.  I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a
statement."

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com