On 4/15/05, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I was a kid and disobeyed my mom's orders, she'd often say that
> talking to me was "like talking to a wall."  To my surprise, I found this
> woman having a conversation with a wall ... or was she?  Today one never
> knows to whom or what people are talking.
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~my-pics/convers.html
>
> Shel

This one totally rocks!!

Says a lot about society/alienation/communication/etc/etc.  I could go
on, but I've spent about 10 minutes so far looking at it, playing
through various scenarios, having fun with it.

Of course, exposure and other technical stuff is spot-on (goes without
saying with your photos).

This is a great photo.

cheers,
frank