On 16/4/05, Keith Whaley, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I read in today's paper of the imminent breakup of MG Rover.
>Last large car maker in the UK.
>
>Sad that!
>They said some 5000 will lose their jobs.
>
>Will Rover be able to survive on it's own?

Sad but true.

Longbridge is up in Birmingham - our ITV company covers it but not our
bit - we're too far south. I only know what is in the public domain.

Looks like saving it was well-intentioned, but to be honest, the
directors didn't exactly hold back on pulling cash and commercially
viable aspects out of it before the plug was pulled :-/

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__