Hi Team,

I still haven't found the time to comment on others PESO/PAWs :-(
I will do eventually, however just to keep the list duly cluttered here is
another submission from me. I don't view the image as particularly spectacular
in any way, it was just appealing to me at the time. The way it is rendered on
a full screen view under my version of Mozilla (white BG) was/is interesting.

http://www.home.aone.net.au/audiobias/temp/IMGP2236m.jpg

Tech: *ist D, ISO200, 0.6s, Manual, A50/2.8 @ f16, 2 x 5000k CF lamps, manual
WB off reference card (unfortunately one of my lamps seem to be drifting colour
wise), no post process masking or dodging of the highlight areas.

Comments, questions and critiques welcome.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998