> "I really like the "Valerio" photo, but please tell me
 > what this has to do with architecture."

What is in the Pentax Users Gallery is at the total discretion of the
PUGmeister, Mr. William Robb.  In this case, he broke his submission rules,
as others have done before him when a member has a baby announcement.

Folks, this is supposed to be a cordial group of friends exchanging knowledge
and experience with Pentax equipment, photography, and occasionally life in
general.  You have got to expect and enjoy some off topic remarks or photos
from time to time.

Regards,  Bob S.