ROFLMAO!!!  Oh, Mr Cottrell, you are such a wordsmith!! Thanks so much for
your donation, I'll be sure to buy lots of ummm, stuff for my billabong with
it.  hehe!  Actually, that brings me to another point - I thought I should
let everyone know that because these are two very big, legitimate charities
that we are dealing with (Royal Children's Hospital is the second biggest
Children's charity in Australia), we have very strict regulations regarding
donations etc.  As such, the bank account that all of the Paymate donations
goes to is in fact the Royal Children's Hospital own bank account.
Therefore, we don't actually SEE ANY of the card hold cash you guys are
sending us, it goes straight to them, and you know that there are no
"middle-men" taking their share from the pot.  We  receive an email from
Paymate each time a donation is received so that we are able to keep a tally
of our fundraising total, but apart from that, the cash itself goes directly
to the Foundation that is helping the kids.

Btw, nothing surgical?? I expect to see at least one open fracture on the
way on account of bouncing kangaroos, road trains and blazing sun in the
eyes, you mean I can't even post THAT?!?!  Aaaaaaaaaw, c'mon, it will be
shot with a Pentax!!!

And Mike, I certainly hope that we won't be needing THAT Pentax department!!
Eeek!! :)

tan.

Tanya Mayer Photography

Brisbane, Qld, Australia