Jens,

I am sure that you have your answer by now - when doesn't the PDML have an answer for something :-) But I will check with my equine source about this. She is a Pentax user that used to lurk, but the sheer number of messages was just too much for her.

She just contacted me to tell that one of her mares has had a stud colt. Another is due probably this weekend. I need to get up there and take some shots, it has been too long since the last time. She is the one who introduced me to barrel racing. I am trying to make it up (one hour away) for another rodeo and try my hand at shooting it with the *ist D this time.
I can even hand her the 'spare' *ist D and have her enjoy the rodeo from another perspective...

A nap and some merlot and now trying to catch up with the list,

César
Panama City, Florida

Jens Bladt wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/9659641/