Hi Bob,

I was thinking I might have more control with slide film and shooting
during "magic hour" early in the AM or in the evening when the red from the
sun light would enhance the red of the art work, and maybe not have so
great an effect on the green grass (which, over the years, I've found often
has as much yellow in it as green).

I wish I could explain better how i see the image, but it's more than just
a contrast between the grass and the artwork that I seek.  It's a certain
tonality that is difficult to explain since I don't know much about color
and the terms used to describe what I see.

Shel