On 4/19/05, John Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's a silly phrase.  But Godfrey will tell you that "mass" is a sarcastic
> elision of "masses of people".
>
> Unless of course they're designed for an attack on the Catholic church.
> But why bother, when you've got Ratzinger?

YES!

The Rat-man got in!  I was going to bet on him, but I had no spare
money with which to do so.  Too bad.

Now that this thread has run the gamut from cars to politics to
weapons of mass destruction, I think we should now turn our sights to
religion.  After that, guns and abortion.  Let's just get all our
flame-outs on this one thread, shall we?  <LOL>

cheers,
frank the atheist