That same daughter just a little while ago, put a pony tail in the
front of her head and asked me to take some pictures of her.  She
wanted to go outside in the dark.  I had taken the little Pentax Optio
MX to take a couple of snaps. I took about two and said, "Ok, let's go
in."  She said "No, take lots of pictures, Dad!"

They sure are fun when they are like that.

Thanks for the comments.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

ft> On 4/15/05, Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello pentax-discuss,
>>
>> I was needing to test the A 28-135/4 lens for suitability for some of
>> my wedding and portrait work.  So I requested my 4 year old daughter
>> to help me out.  She can be a ham at times, but is a good sport.  I do
>> like the rendering this lens has on skin - reasonably sharp, but not
>> harsh.  Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.
>>
>> Pentax *istD, A 28-135/4 near 100-135mm
>> ISO 400, 1/250 sec @ f/5.6
>>
>> http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_1790.htm
>>
>> Converted from Raw to 16 bit Tiff with Capture One LE and
>> sized/sharpened for web with BreezeBrowser Pro.

ft> Bruce, you have the most beautiful children (after mine, of course
ft> <LOL>), and you always do such a great job of capturing that beauty.

ft> I really like the OOF blossoms or flowers in the background (nice
ft> bokeh, eh?), and how those colours play off your daughter's shirt.

ft> I'm grinning just looking at this one.

ft> cheers,
ft> frank