On Apr 20, 2005, at 12:58 PM, David Savage wrote:

D'oh

That should have read:

"Using IE 6 the images are LEFT justified &....."

Yeah I need to fix that... the images are supposed to be right-justified. I'm blaming IE6 for that, among a number of other things (even Safari has its weird little problems).

BTW when I said "small" grey border I meant 10 pixels around each side so it should look like a little frame around each picture.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I'd buy you all chocolate fish but the shipping would cost too much.

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/