Hi Tan
I promised in my last email to go back at your new site
http://www.headwindsanddreams.com and give you some more feedback:

Today, the jpeg menu system looks sharper here, I must have been very tired
the last time I had my first look.
So, please forget my complaint about the fonts.

Your site is very colorful and looks inviting and fun. There I really not a
lot to be made better for my taste, so I have to start with the small
things.... ;-)

The navigation is well made with the menu system on the most important
location on the top left. I would add a button or
a "<a href="#header">" on the bottom of each longer side to go back to the
top quickly without having to scroll upwards.

The ride date information are not very well presented for me. Some sort of
Excel sheet or schedule would be better imho.
I would like to see all tour dates at once. This site is getting extremely
long, try to use more navigation aids by placing
chapter ID's on the left and maybe the children photos too.

An information when the site was last updated would be good too.

Now, please don't take this personal:

I think, there are a bit too much photos of you and Steve on this page at
the moment.
I would replace some of them with photos from children or photos kids sent
you.
You made some very good and pleasing photos

I would design your web blog in the same colors and with the same navigation
menu (on the left top) as your homepage.

I hope, that helps a bit and please feel free to tell me when you
construct/add things to get new feedback.

greetings
Markus