if you don't like doing it in Photoshop, shoot 3 B&W  frames through
R, G and B filters. you'll get your "channels" on your beloved TriX, and
you'll be able to combine it back into color with as much control as you
like, bathing in the (ferro)cyanide.
or take three exposures of the same frame of the color film, through
the same filters. you'll be able to tweak exposure of each channel right
there on the spot.
of course, that assumes you can visualize the results.
which you probably can't.

best,
mishka