On 4/20/05, Markus Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Frank
> good news, congratulations!
>
> I like your photos because the often tell me a little story.
> I see a lot (sometimes to much) very pretty and/or technical perfect made
> photos here shown as /PAW/PESO but they
> often do not really "move" me because of the "missing content".
> Beauty is not everything, I think this way we show only small parts
> of what's happening around us in the world. I prefer "newspaper like
> photography" like yours.
>
> I can't describe it better in English , maybe anybody else wants to jump in?

Oh, I think I understand you perfectly, Markus.

You're saying that my photos are technically flawed, lacking in any
esthetic value.

Thanks.

cheers,
frank

PS:  I'm just teasing you.  Of course I know what you mean, and I
pretty much agree with you.  You seem to view my photographs the way I
do.  Scary thought, eh?  <LOL>

thanks again,
ft