> Sorry to have taken away your unique status,  I'm a newbie on the PDML
> list.

;) Actually I was hoping not stay alone so you're more than welcome :)

> What happens normally on these meetings? Just talk or some action
> (photo shooting) also?  With the second I guess my wife will join, she
> did beat me in the pentax challenge competition on dpreview.

Well, I never did a meeting since I was alone here. So I dunno. But
sure, we could combine talk, pics and drink something at least
(otherwise I dunno why I'm belgian lol) and/or eat something too.

> Maybe we should launch the question there also?

Why not? Sure !

Thibouille
Z1,SuperA,KX,MX,P30t and KR-10x ...