Paypal has just informed me that I won my action against Carman's, and I'll get refund of the whole amount I paid them ($215) within 5 working days.

So now I'm starting again looking for a Sigma EF500DG Super. Any suggestions for a trustworthy source at good price? B&H maybe?

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dario Bonazza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: Beware of ProDigital2000 aka Carman's!

Apparently I won the first round. Too easy, since Carman's just decided to give up their indefensible action to claim unpaid item (see ebay message below). So, what's next?

Dario

Dear dariobonazza,

eBay member prodigital2000 has indicated that payment has been received for item #7503677104, SIGMA EF500 DG SUPER FLASH f/ PENTAX *IST D NEW. As a result, the Unpaid Item dispute for this item has been closed.
No action will be taken against your account as a result of this process.

Regards,

     eBay

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dario Bonazza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>