Don Sanderson replied to my original message as follows:

> > From: Tom Reese

> > You might find it useful to know that Mark Roberts hires himself out
> > as a pack mule but the camera bag has to be the backpack type.

> Already having a very large bag, and a hernia left over
> from some surgery last year I am prompted to ask:
> Does Mark charge by the hour, or the pound?

It depends on the beer you're using for payment, how you tempt him with it and what subterfuge you use to get him to pick up your camera bag in the first place. The "this camera bag is great for hiking you should try it out" trick always works.

Tom (The Sneaky) Reese