On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Yoshihiko Takinami wrote:

> Hello Ayash,
>
> At 3 Jun 2001 10:25:20 +0530 (IST),
> Ayash Kanto Mukherjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote;
>
> > Do any of you happen to possess this body or used it sometime? Please
> > comment (good or bad) on this body.
>
> I have two.  :^)
>
> They are really workhorses and have great price/performance
> ratios.   I like them very much.
>
> They are reliable, compact in size, easy to handle.   I like
> them very much.
>
> The only flaw would be their poor focusing screens.
>
> Hope this helps.
> --
> Yoshihiko Takinami
> Osaka, Japan
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hallo!
I am very glad to recieve atleast one reply regarding this string. Your
suggestion really helped me because I am planning to
purchase that body. To be precise, I was quite determined to purchase
Vivitar 3800N since it is very chip but many people objected to my
decision and convinced me that the body is not at all rugged (quite
delicate) and the performance is very poor. Now I have decided to go for
the Ricoh body. I have already looked over the body in the shop, it
sounded good.

Many thanks.

With best regards,
Ayash Kanto.