NO WAY!

They're getting bucks for every memory module that uses
"their" format.  Even if no code of theirs was used in
any system to create the format.

Back in the old days Univac initiated plug-compatible &
was the beginning of open connectivity.

But now the lawyers are winning instead of the customers.

While I have no love for the Marxist thinking behing Linux,
I have just as little respect for all these scoundrels
who think they own everything derivative.

Very soon using "and" and "the" will be copyright issues.

Sincerely,

C. Brendemuehl

Caveat:  This information should be viewed critically.  It may merit as much
technical excellence as a CBS news report.

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net