In the spirit of Marxist software, I offer a couple of far left flowers: bleeding hearts <vbg>. Seriously, these just bloomed today (after the weekend's foot of snow melted), so I used them to try out the ring light flash I bought from Christian. I used the ring light with my Vivitar Series 1 90/2.5 macro. I like the device. It might be too harsh for some macro uses, but I think it will serve well for anything that's not highly reflective. I may also try it in the studio as fill in combination with some big lights and reflectors. In any case, here are the pinko flowers shot at approximately 1:2: