Funny. Same way some camera stores operate. I was in a Cameras West one time looking for a PZ-1p... while they were still on sale at retail places. The clerk said he'd have to go into the back room and bring it out. I asked why he kept it back there. He says "Because we only have one".

Tom C.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Film is dead...
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:40:44 +1000

Quoting Tom C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Which guarantees the no-sale right?  Then what do they do?

New supermarket owned bottle shop (US types read "liquor store") opened near me,
I go in and find no cold, light beer in bottles for sale. I complain and the
very young fellow says, we are going to run like this for a few weeks and see
what sells and the base our stocking on the results.

Gee, if you don't stock it it won't sell, will it.

Some months later they still have no cold, light beer in bottles for sale.

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au