For some reason, I never saw the original post.  So I'll just comment
on top of the comment.  I think the mistiness is rather neat with this
odd shaped tree, kind of gives it a mystique.  I would really like to
have the foreground detail brought out some more thought.  I think as
it stands, the strength of the subject is somewhat washed out - more
like a silhouette.

--
Best regards,
Bruce