Yes the Pentax Plugin does work in E2.0. It's really quite forgiving of versions, I was using it in
Photoshop 4.5 until recently.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting Frits Wüthrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Wednesday 27 April 2005 21:55, Christian wrote:
FJW> FJW> ----- Original Message ----- FJW> From: "Peter Smekal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

How about the Pentax plugin? Would that work for Elements? It works for
Photoshop.

I seem to recall that the Pentax plugin did work with Elements 2. (But I've moved to Elements 3 since and my memory could be at fault.)

If you already have Elements, it won't cost anything but a little time to try it ...

ERNR