I'll agree with that Shel! You don't hangout with the same bunch for years on end if you didn't find something to like. Sometimes we run each other the wrong way but I'm here because 1) I learn alot and 2) it's fun. If number 2 wasn't part of it, I'd go somewherelse for number 1.

Tom C.

From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Why and How I switched to Canon (for those who care) long
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:49:11 -0700

A few people on the list asked Christian why he was making the switch.

This is a pretty friendly list, people ask/answer questions about all sorts
of topics.

While the photographs are important, the camaraderie and friendship on the
list may arguably be the most important attribute the list has to offer.

Shel